Social Media and Social Bookmarking Sites
Share your favorite sites on the Web with potential clients and business partners by commenting on, uploading and ranking different newsworthy articles. You can also create a member profile that directs traffic back to your company’s Web site.
- Reddit:Upload stories and articles on reddit to drive traffic to your site or blog.Submit items often so that you’ll gain a more loyal following and increase your presence on the site.
- Digg:Digg has a huge following online because of its optimum usability. Visitorscan submit and browse articles in categories like technology, business, entertainment,sports and more.
- Del.icio.us: Social bookmark your way to better business with sites like del.icio.us, which inviteusers to organize and publicize interesting items through tagging and networking.
- StumbleUpon:You’ll open your online presence up to a whole new audience just by adding the StumbleUpon toolbar to your browser and “channel surfing the Web.You’ll “connect with friends and share your discoveries,” as wellas “meet people that have similar interests.”
- Technorati:If you want to increase your blog’s readership, consider registering it with Technorati, a network of blogs and writers that lists top stories in categories like Business, Entertainment and Technology.
- Ning:After hanging around the same social networks for a while, you may feel inspired to create your own, where you can bring together clients, vendors, customers and co-workers in a confidential, secure corner of the Web. Ning lets user’s design free social networks that they can share with anyone.
- Squidoo:According to Squidoo, “everyone’s an expert on something. Share your knowledge!” Share your industry’s secrets by answering questions and designing a profile page to help other members.
- Furl: Make Furl “your personal Web file” by bookmarking great sites and sharing them with other users by recommending links, commenting on articles and utilizing other fantastic features.
- Tubearoo:This video network works like other social-bookmarking sites, except that it focuses on uploaded videos. Businesses can create and upload tutorials,commentaries and interviews with industry insiders to promote their own services.
- WikiHow:Create a how-to guide or tutorial on wiki. How to share your company’s services with the public for free.
- YouTube:From the fashion industry to Capitol Hill, everyone has a video floating around on YouTube. Shoot a behind-the-scenes video from your company’s latest commercial or event to give customers and clients an idea of what you do each day.
- Ma.gnolia:Share your favorite sites with friends, colleagues and clients by organizing your bookmarks with Ma.gnolia. Clients will appreciate both your Internet-savviness and your ability to stay current and organized.
B2B Social Media Websites Integrations
External Blog RSS URL: http://infotechusa.wordpress.com
Twitter Account URL: http://twitter.com/infotechusa
Facebook Account URL: http://facebook.com/infotechusa
LinkedIn Account URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/webdesignerny
For more information about social media networking, SEO tips, tricks, social media good practice, online tools, how to market your site and if you are looking for web site design and development agency visit New York Web Design Agency Website